With Office 365 and EverSafe in your corner, you have the tools you need to keep data exchanges efficient, cost-effective and secure in the cloud:
- Synchronized access to email, calendars, tasks, memo pads and contacts.
- Geo-redundancy (hosting on multiple locations at the same time), disaster recovery and privacy controls.
- Automatic upgrades.
- Access to Microsoft® applications (Word, PowerPoint, Excel, OneNote, Outlook, Access and Publisher): Office on Demand.
- Real-time communications, including the ability to share documents and attachments on Skype.
- Desktop productivity applications, portal extranets, instant messaging (IM), voice-conferencing and more.
- Access to the EverSafe Support Desk all day, every day.
Want to Know More About Office 365?
Business continuity and productivity are ensured through cloud benefits like geo-redundancy. If a server in one location is affected by a hardware outage or natural disaster, its role is immediately and seamlessly taken over by a server in another location. Because all your applications are synchronized and stored in the cloud, your data cannot be lost—if one device fails, you can access your data from another device, including contacts, calendars, documents and more.
Our standard monthly fee for Office 365 ensures that you have predictable costs along with reliable service.