If you haven’t made the move already, odds are that at the very least, you’ve investigated the pros and cons of running either all, or a small portion, of your business in the cloud. Its likely you’ve probably heard the many advantages to becoming a cloud-based operation, but in the same vein you’ve also been warned about security, compliance and reliability concerns.
If you’re still on the fence, here are 3 reasons to call EverSafe IT and let us ensure that you have predictable costs for the exact combination of Software as a Service, Infrastructure as a Service and Compliant Cloud assistance that allows your business to thrive:
- Moving software applications into the cloud (Software as a Service) gives your company immediate access to the software you need most without the delays caused by constant upgrades, regulatory concerns and security issues.
- Moving server and related hardware into the cloud (Infrastructure as a Service) means your company can grow without worrying about current limitations on equipment, power, memory and storage.
- With cloud compliance for both software and hardware, you have a safety net in dealing with federal and state regulations.
The EverSafe Cloud comprises any combination or level of Software as a Service, Infrastructure as a Service and the Compliant Cloud. Our cloud services provide:
- Storage in SAE 16 SOC I Type II data centers that comply with government regulations for protecting sensitive information (HIPAA, PCI, FISMA, FERPA).
- Immediate, reliable access to the most current software and most productive infrastructure for your business, with the flexibility to scale up or down immediately.
- Your choice of management options: use one central dashboard for managing all of your accounts or let EverSafe handle it for you.
Rick Bonito shares over two decades of experience as an IT professional and as founder and managing principal of EverSafe IT Services. For more information about EverSafe’s managed IT, security and compliance, cloud, and consulting services, Contact Us at firstname.lastname@example.org or at 1-866-400-4802.